Gears and Grinds A Cars and Coffee Las Vegas Gathering 1st and 3rd Sunday of the Month

Car Shows & Events in December - May help to list location in the post title. Use the Search to see if your event is already posted.
Brad West
Site Admin

Gears and Grinds A Cars and Coffee Las Vegas Gathering 1st and 3rd Sunday of the Month

Post by Brad West » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:13 am

Gears & Grinds Vegas
8359 West Sunset Road
Las Vegas, Nevada 89113
A Cars and Coffee Las Vegas Gathering
Sunday December 17th, 2017
1st and 3rd Sunday of every month
Starts at 8:00 am
Map to Baguette Cafe

Gears & Grinds Vegas welcomes automotive, motorbike and foodie enthusiasts to join in to support our local community. Cruise on by for great cars, trucks, bikes, croissants and coffee.

Gears and Grinds are partnered with our host café Baguette Cafe. Our brand is supported by a number of other sponsors as well all with the goal of supporting the automotive community.

Gears and Grinds do not have a physical business location but we are at Baguette every 1st and 3rd Sunday each month.

gears and grinds.jpg
gears and grinds.jpg (32.5 KiB) Viewed 706 times

Phone ~ 702-608-1411
Email ~ contact@andstudiosinc.com
Event Page ~ https://www.facebook.com/events/468911713508102/
Event Site ~ https://gearsandgrindsvegas.com
word count: 151

Want a signature like this on every post you make to show off your business or what you make?
Go to the top nav bar, your User Control Panel/Profile/Edit Signature and make one it's easy!
There is more info in the FAQ section also.
If you have further questions you can't find answers to feel free to contact myself or Jack and we will be more than happy to help.

Brad West
Site Admin

Re: Gears and Grinds A Cars and Coffee Las Vegas Gathering ist and 3rd Sunday of the Month

Post by Brad West » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:28 am

I have a list of future dates that are happening at the same location.
As of right now I haven't distributed these to their proper months
in the Car Shows and Events forum yet. Still working on the event
coordinators to start posting their own events.

Scheduled future dates

Sunday January 7th 2018
Sunday January 21st 2018
Sunday February 4th 2018
Sunday February 18th 2018
Sunday March 4th 2018
Sunday March 18th 2018
Sunday April 1st 2018
Sunday April 15th 2018
Sunday May 6th 2018
Sunday May 20th 2018
Sunday June 3rd 2018
Sunday June 17th 2018
word count: 98

Want a signature like this on every post you make to show off your business or what you make?
Go to the top nav bar, your User Control Panel/Profile/Edit Signature and make one it's easy!
There is more info in the FAQ section also.
If you have further questions you can't find answers to feel free to contact myself or Jack and we will be more than happy to help.