Sturgis Motorcycle Rally South Dakota Aug 3rd – 12th 2018

Motorcycle Shows & Events in August - May help to list location in the post title. Use the Search to see if your event is already posted.

Who is going to Sturgis in South Dakota in 2018?

Yes it's on my calendar!
No votes
No I have to do something else.
No votes
Maybe I haven't put it all together yet.
No votes

Total votes: 0

Brad West
Site Admin

Sturgis Motorcycle Rally South Dakota Aug 3rd – 12th 2018

Post by Brad West » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:05 pm

The City Of Sturgis Rally and Events Department
1040 Harley-Davidson Way
Sturgis, South Dakota 57785
Friday, August 3, 2018 - Sunday, August 12, 2018

The World’s Largest Motorcycle Rally

The City of Sturgis welcomes all biker enthusiasts to be a part of the "World Famous" Sturgis Rally.

Sturgis.png
Sturgis.png (53.04 KiB) Viewed 3579 times
Bikers will enjoy the beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota, as well as, bike shows, concerts and racing events. You have to see this one of a kind party for yourself! Make the journey to the largest motorcycle rally in the world--STURGIS!

The Sturgis Motorcycle Rally takes place throughout the city of Sturgis, SD and the surrounding area with something going on all day and all night for the entire week. Some of the hot spots with events going on our...

Iron Horse Saloon, Knuckle Saloon, Glencoe Camp Resort (home of the world famous titty alley), Sturgis Buffalo Chip (know for some of the biggest name concerts), Loud American Concert and of course the Full Throttle Saloon - the World's Largest Biker Bar

Phone ~ 605-720-0800
Email ~ info@sturgismotorcyclerally.com
Event Site ~ http://sturgismotorcyclerally.com/
word count: 193

Want a signature like this on every post you make to show off your business or what you make?
Go to the top nav bar, your User Control Panel/Profile/Edit Signature and make one it's easy!
There is more info in the FAQ section also.
If you have further questions you can't find answers to feel free to contact myself or Jack and we will be more than happy to help.