Drag Racing in Sweden Gone Wild

If you post pictures, you need to own them and please include some info.
Jack
Site Admin

Drag Racing in Sweden Gone Wild

Post by Jack » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:20 am

I clicked on this video thinking that it would be plain old drag racing and considering that I haven’t been to a drag race in years, this would bring back memories…not exactly.

If you are a drag racing nut and don’t like when people fool around while on the track, this video is NOT for you.

They have classic cars, hot rods, real drag cars, rat rods and some that I am not sure what they are. What I do know is that some of them must have known they couldn’t win the race, so they just decided to put on a smoke show instead.

In fact, I think some of them completely forgot they were in a drag race. Some didn’t seem to understand the whole idea of going straight or staying in your lane. Speed was also not a factor!

Not sure if they allow drinking before you get on the track, but I bet some of them had at least a few swigs before they got out there.

At 2:28 there is a car ‘King Surf Tattoo’ that was my favorite. He is probably a favorite for the local tire shop also. I laughed way to hard at this guy. The car itself has a very unique sound and you can hear him all the way down the track…you can’t see him, but you know what he is doing.

So go ahead and watch for yourself, the whole video is a hoot!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22aDMHBVcEI
word count: 260