Callville Bay Marina Annual Car Show Las Vegas

Car Shows & Events in November - May help to list location in the post title. Use the Search to see if your event is already posted.
Brad West
Site Admin

Callville Bay Marina Annual Car Show Las Vegas

Post by Brad West » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:24 pm

November 12th 1:00 - 4:00 PM
This is on a Sunday at Callville Bay Resort & Marina
100 Callville Bay Rd, Las Vegas, NV. 89124
Need more info call 702-565-8958
Here is the map to the event!

callville bay car show.jpg
callville bay car show.jpg (100.58 KiB) Viewed 4767 times

Here is a link to their Facebook event page.
https://www.facebook.com/events/1837103639938979/
word count: 65

Want a signature like this on every post you make to show off your business or what you make?
Go to the top nav bar, your User Control Panel/Profile/Edit Signature and make one it's easy!
There is more info in the FAQ section also.
If you have further questions you can't find answers to feel free to contact myself or Jack and we will be more than happy to help.

Brad West
Site Admin

Re: Callville Bay Marina Annual Car Show Las Vegas

Post by Brad West » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:46 am

This looks like it will be an awesome show, I love shows that are on grass.
word count: 16

Want a signature like this on every post you make to show off your business or what you make?
Go to the top nav bar, your User Control Panel/Profile/Edit Signature and make one it's easy!
If you have further questions you can't find answers to feel free to contact myself or Jack and we will be more than happy to help.

Brad West
Site Admin

Re: Callville Bay Marina Annual Car Show Las Vegas

Post by Brad West » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:22 pm

Went to Callvill Bay Car Show today it was overcast and cool, very nice for Mid February. The show was in a couple of Parking lots not on grass as I expected.

Good show lots of vets but a variety of other cars and trucks I had never seen before. I will post some pictures and video as soon as I get them sorted and edited.

Really sad how Lake Mead is so low and inaccessible, this is a beautiful spot. But with the water so low it really sets a feeling of how our government cares sop little.
word count: 99